- 1. ECOLOGICAL SCIENCE SEMINAR
- 2. I DESIGNSSUES.
- 3. RESPONSIVEResponsive The exteriorarchitecture could possibly be tuned in to- responding the wind, sunlight, rainfall, temperatureto climate, etc (macro); using nature whilst the inside could interactas an digitally utilizing the users (micro); example
- 4. CLIMATE…??? Climate encompasses the statistics of• Temperature• moisture• atmospheric stress• wind• precipitation• atmospheric particle count as well as other meteorological elemental dimensions in a provided area over long periods.
- 5. MEANING IN A NUTSHELL! • Climate (from ancient greek language klima, meaning inclination) is usually understood to be the elements averaged over a lengthy period. • The standard averaging duration is three decades
- 6. WEATHER AND WEATHER• The distinction between climate and weather is really a measure of the time. • Climate is really what conditions regarding the environment are over a short time of the time|period that is short of, and climate is exactly how a environment “behaves” over reasonably long stretches of time.
- 7. ENVIRONMENT & COMFORT• The environment of an area is suffering from its latitude, altitude and terrain, in addition to nearby vegetation, water figures and their currents.