How Exactly Does Withdrawal Affect My Educational Funding?
Withdrawal from Troy University
Circumstances may necessitate withdrawal through the University for a semester or term where you are actually registered. Withdrawal from all web web web sites and areas impacts your aid that is financial differently on as soon as the withdrawal is established while the form of educational funding you received. Nonetheless, in every situations, your aid that is financial must recalculated.
- Dependant on the date of withdrawal, one of several after circumstances will use:
- No financial aid will transmit to your account if the semester has not yet begun, and you cancel your registration. No bill should be received by you for that term/semester. Nevertheless, failure to cancel your enrollment and failure to go to classes can lead to the termination of the aid that is financial and is going to be accountable for 100% of most costs.
- You will receive a refund of all charges (Troy, Dothan, Montgomery, Phenix City) for that term/semester with the exception of the Registration Fee which is non-refundable; TROY Service Centers and TROY Online policies may differ if you officially process a withdrawal from the University after classes begin, but before the end of the first week of classes (five calendar days from the term’s class begin date.
- If you officially process a withdrawal through the University following the very first week of classes (after five calendar times through the term’s class start date), but ahead of the Census (a single day after the last day’s free drop/add), no aid that is financial transfer for your requirements principal site. You will be billed for 100% all costs for that term/semester.
- In the event that you officially process a withdrawal through the University after Census (the afternoon following the day that is last of drop/add) but ahead of the 60% point of this term/semester has lapsed, University scholarships (Troy Campus) will soon be taken out of your bank account for the term/semester; talk with the supply for the scholarship or any Non-Title IV help to learn more (admissions, athletics, foundation, and departmental).