There seems to be a connection between growing up either in a family that is divorced around divorced people, after which getting divorced yourself later on in life
Growing Up around Breakup
First, the info unveil:
- One out of ten (9%) Canadians state they truly are divorced or divided and never an additional relationship, led by 15% of those aged 55+.
- Two in three (66%) Canadians spent my youth in a family group in which the moms and dads remained married or common legislation throughout their life.
- One in ten (12%) state their moms and dads had been never ever married/common-law.
- Two in ten (22%) state that their moms and dads are divorced, of those…
- 9% state the divorce happened before these people were a decade old
- 8% state the divorce or separation took place involving the many years of 10 and 19 yrs. Old
- 5% state the breakup took place if they were age 20 or older
- If they had been a young kid…
- 77% say a lot of the grownups they knew had been law that is mostly married/common few had been divorced/separated
- 16% say there clearly was a straight mix – some married/common legislation, some divorced/single
- 7% state these were mostly divorced/separated – few were law that is married/common
- Now that they’re a grownup…
- Only 27% state a lot of the grownups they understand are mostly law that is married/common few are divorced/separated
- 48% state there’s an even mix — some law that is married/common some divorced/single
- 25% state the majority are divorced/separated – really few are nevertheless law that is married/common